-
March 28th, 2005, 08:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
As an apology for deserting this message board for...months (*ahem*), I thought I'd create a nice new thread, of which I think could evoke a number of interesting responese from everyone!
ANALYSE YOURSELF! This can be done in anyway, it can be done from any perspective (i.e. psychological, personal, etc...), just say what you think of yourself. I've seperated it into 3 basic categories, but you can still add more iff you deem it necassary.
Oh, and be honest (however, if some parts are too personal then feel no need to divulge such info. In fact you dont need to post at all if you dont agree with this thread).
Aight, I'll start:
---------------------------------
[B]What do you think of yourself[B]:
ehhrmmm, I guess I acknowledge myself as being fairly compassionate (especially towards females, although that doesn't mean that "the ladies love me", I just hold them in very high esteem), philisophical, perhaps too analytical of people who I meet and observe in social situations. I'm also incredibly self-conscious and insecure, i have to admit. That in itself is indicated by how I may occasionally utilise.....sorry, use "big, needless" words in written/spoken conversation. I genuinely do have a minor inferiority complex, for at times I believe that my intellect and physical well-being is insignificant in comparison to others, so in response I study hard and work out. I am actually fairly intelligent, but by no means a genius, but I consort with many "straight A" people, and they really make me belittle myself. I suppose I strive to achieve perfection in body and mind, but by meeting people who far exceed me in one area, I retreat into a silent state of loathing, and promise to improve myself...
I'm also catholic, but scientific, so I'm open-minded about certain concepts proposed by religeon, but are contradicted by scientific fact. I also love deep conversations relating to human kind, the universe and just speculatory, incomprehensible aspects of our reality
[B]What kind of person are you? Lazy? Energetic? Competitive? etc[B]:
As mentioned before, I can be competitive, but only on a personal level. If ever I'm in direct competition with someone else (i.e. in sport or a game), I usually hold back, for fear of inducing any kind of discontent or hurt on the other person. I'm also very polite and considerate of others. but..
I can be INCREDIBLY lazy...which probably relates to obsessiveness. If ever I start playing a really enthralling game, I can play for hours on end ignoring homework, deadlines, family.......and the same goes for anime (if there are enough episodes available). I'm also very energetic at times of high activity (i.e. playing a sport), and have been dubbed "The Duracal Bunny" by many of my friends (and no, there is no sexual relevance with the "bunny" aspect of the name, hehe).
I'm also very...i suppose idealistic, in that I acknowledge all things as possessing a positive aspect to them. In fact, that's also why I don't have a g/f right now. I only ever had one (about 2 years ago), which only lasted a week. Apparently a fair number of girls fancy me, and I've had a few who've approached me asking me out, but....I'm just too shy in that kinda social context, and I normally refuse them (in a considerate way, still sustaining the friendship). I do this because im convinced that I will one day meet "the one for me" and when I do, I'll just "know", and she'll be the one who I shall dedicate myself to, and that will be that.
I haven't ever kissed anyone, and that too I am saving for my "true love"...
[B]What's your attitude like?[B]:
generally, I'm introverted, however am still capable of initiating/maintaining conversation with friends and new people. I'm usually optimistic about life, however can become a little to burdened by things like deadlines and other pressures. I'm quiet, energetic..........in fact, I'm a freak. A really wierd contrast of....everything.
gaah I've written loads! Sorry, feel no need to read it all
<font color="#345E81"><font size="1">[ March 28, 2005 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Raij ]</font></font>
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 29, 2005 07:23 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
March 28th, 2005, 08:53 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
sorry, I'll write all in one. I guess I'm usually a kind and helpful person, but sometimes I can be very evil. I usually do anything I can for my friends. Well, of course I'm a lazy person ^__^. I can't say anything else about myself. Maybe Hyper will complete these list. As one of my friends he knows what am I like [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
March 28th, 2005, 09:07 PM
#3
Inactive Member
This will fucking work!
edit: Faggot emoticons!
Edit 2: fucking fuck! Please kill the fuckers.
edit 3: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!
Edit 4: I'm in your cabinet, drinking your cyanide.
edit 5: I'm starting to notice a patten here.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 28, 2005 05:44 PM: Message edited by: One Beardless Bloke ]</font>
-
March 28th, 2005, 09:28 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
What do you think of yourself:
Im pretty good. Overall, i have a so-so graphics engine, im not a model, but im not particularly ugly either. Just regular. The sound effects are also pretty top notch, as ive made some pretty crazy noises in my time. But alas, i think the gameplay can be a little lacking, i lose motivation quite quickly with things, and ultimately dont always achieve what i set out to do (story projects, musical projects etc). Although i hope thats sorted with some time.
Controls are pretty solid, i dont have any physical problems. As for glitches: nope, i dont have any drinking, smoking or drug habits, which im proud of. Sometimes get slowdown though, leaving me a little sad or disappointed with things. But thats normal.
What kind of person are you? Lazy? Energetic? Competitive? etc:
Quite fast paced. I think the narrative slows down at times though, especially over weekends. This ultimately leaves the experience a little dry at parts, when it should be exciting. The multiplayer mode is good too, with lots of settings to fiddle with, makes for a lot of competitive moments with friends.
What's your attitude like?
I can suffer from slowdown, as i said before. At times when theres a lot of things going on at once, things get harder to see and manage. But its an enjoyable experience on the whole, pretty optimistic, but sometimes quiet.
Overall, this Life console is a bit of a limiting format to be appearing on, but it gets the job done, and above all, delivers a fun experience. I give myself a rating of 7/10
I'd recommend myself to people in need of a competitive and fun experience. I'd also recommend myself to any hot chicks, preferably scantily clad and...er...that are actually girls. I dont want any nasty surprises now.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 28, 2005 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
March 28th, 2005, 09:36 PM
#5
Inactive Member
ahahahaha, brilliant metaphors Cat.
I give you 9.5 Raij smiles out of 10!
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 28, 2005 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Raij ]</font>
-
March 28th, 2005, 09:39 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Hi Raij, welcome back to the board! ^_^
Nice thread, I want to take this seriously so I'll hopefully do it tomorrow with more time.
-
March 28th, 2005, 09:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
gday Wiseman!
yeah please feel free to take your time if you want. It can take a considerable amount of time to complete, and will genuinely be interesting to read about.
-
March 28th, 2005, 10:06 PM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
Same here, I will get my thoughts together and write 'em down tomorrow I hope.
-
March 29th, 2005, 02:11 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Welcome back Raij!
What do you think of yourself?
Personally I love me. I see myself as smart, witty, and good looking. I feel I could lose weight, but I'll work on that this summer. I also think I could use some social development since I piss a lot of people off, but hey, maybe they should try to be a little less wrong when around me. I can hang around most people as long as they aren't bigots or annoying. I enjoy conversations about science, technology, politics, and books. In my free time I play video games, and read mostly. I am a sophomore in High School.
What kind of person are you? Lazy? Energetic? Competitive? etc
I can be all of these. I will not procrastinate, but I will sit around and do nothing inside when I know I can get up and do something outside, like exercise. I'm very competitive when it comes to playing video games. I'm probably one of the meanest talker of trash at LANs. But I am also energetic, just I'm not bouncing off the walls.
I'm currently single, of course I think people see me as unapproachable, especially in class where I prove people wrong. But that doesn't bother me.
What's your attitude like?
I would say I'm realistic. I do not always "look on the bright side of life." I see things as they are. Of course this is often confused with pessimism, which it is not.
But, overall as long as people don't annoy me I'll be nice to them or at least what I consider nice.
---
That's what I think of me, of course you can make your own opinion, which I would actually be interested in and would make a neat thread to see what others think of others, however I could see how that could possibly lead to flaming or feelings hurt.
-
March 29th, 2005, 09:52 AM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
What do you think of yourself?
I think of myself as okay for now, I'm averagly smart, averagly good looking, thin as hell, only growing in stomach <_<;; I should exercise far more than I do now, but that's why I started playing BasketBall more recently nowdays. And I do about 40 situps every day before I go to bed, just to keep my fat ass in shape...
I'm usually friendly to everyone, even if I just met him/her. I can terribly shy amongst a group of people, I'm always the one who's quiet. This reduces as I know the group I'm in more. I enjoy speaking in english a lot more than in hungarian; about almost everything interesting that happenned, games, animes, movies and all that jazz people are interested in my age. But I'm losing themes after a short time, and someone else needs to think about something, i'm real bad at long conversations... of course, this also varies with different people.
My "half life" is on the internet, that I can reach only by my PC, so I guess I can tell I'm addicted. Again, I'd need more outside life. In my freetime, I'm always at my PC, doing whatever, or hanging out with friends. You can see me most with my headphones on, I really love music, it means a lot to me, Rawk minimum 5 hours a day.
What kind of person are you? Lazy? Energetic? Competitive? etc
What does the name Hyper tell you? I'm real energetic and speedy, not only online. That's my better side... I also try and help people in their problems, if I can. My other side is the real lazy one, so lazy I won't stand up form my bed just to get a drink... this usually appears when I'm really down, or just had a shitty day in school, and/or have much stuff to study. But I'm dropping this side of mine, thanks to life, which is turning to just damn awesome nowdays.
I don't listen to people's opinion about myself, I don't care if those kids/girls who smoke, drink, or doing whatever "kewl" don't give a shit about me. Ofcourse, these have limits, I listen and try to change into the right directions, if a person I trust or call as my friend suggest me something, or says I should/shouldn't do something.
What's your attitude like?
As my nickname "Daytime Dreamer" says, I'm always dreaming, searching for a world I really like, and it happens that I found this online. This is where I can be real creative, enjoy myself and just do whatever... no limits for dreams.
Altho, I started to find the joys In Real Life?, getting away from my PC more, finding fun in my everydays, and totally not as before, when I was real down every day, now I radically changed, and I'm real positive about almost everything.
--------
Life took a 180 degrees turn for me, thanks to my friends, online or IRL?, Music, and life not kicking me in the ass every day;
I'm Overall Happy now. ^_^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks